Senior Cabin Crew Training
A Senior Cabin Crew Member is nominated by the operator on flights where more than 1 cabin crew member is required. This training will prepare the Senior Cabin Crew Member for leadership to a team of cabin crew members in normal and emergency situations, and to ensure optimum co-operation with the Flight Crew.
Training will be conducted in regulation with EASA ORO CC.200
- Pre-Flight Briefing;
- Co-operation within the crew;
- Review of operators’ requirements and legal requirements;
- Accident and Incident reporting;
- Flight and Duty Time Limitations and Rest Requirements;
- Exercises/role play pre-flight briefing and P.A. announcements;
- Crew Resource Management and Human Factors;
Our training center is located at Eindhoven Airport. However, training also may be conducted in Amsterdam.
Flexible from 1-6 trainees!
Regularly you can join an already planned training for a greatly reduced rate.
Short notice is our strength.