Conversion training is a 3-day aircraft type specific training and must be completed by:
- Each new cabin crew member, before starting duties on the aircraft;
- Each cabin crew member changing to another type of aircraft within the company
- Aircraft Description;
- Safety and emergency equipment and aircraft systems;
- Normal and emergency procedures;
- Operations of doors and exits;
- Fire and smoke;
- Evacuation procedures including slide evacuation;
- Passenger handling and crowd control;
- Pilot incapacitation;
- Security procedures
- Crew Resource Management.
Training will be conducted in regulation with EASA ORO.CC.125
Conversion Training may be combined with Initial Cabin Crew Training (Attestation)
Our training center is located at Eindhoven Airport. However, training also may be conducted in Amsterdam.
Any other preferred location is negotiable, also abroad.
Flexible from only 1 – 15 trainees!
Regularly you can join an already planned training for a greatly reduced rate.
Short notice is our strength.