Senior Cabin Crew Training
A Senior Cabin Crew Member is nominated by the operator on flights where more than 1 cabin crew member is required. This training will prepare the Senior Cabin Crew Member for leadership to a team of cabin crew members in normal and emergency situations, and to ensure optimum co-operation with the Flight Crew.
(This training will be conducted in regulation with EASA ORO CC.200)
- Pre-Flight Briefing
- Co-operation within the crew
- Review of operators’ requirements and legal requirements
- Accident and Incident reporting
- Flight and Duty Time Limitations and Rest Requirements
- Exercises/role play pre-flight briefing and P.A. announcements
- Crew Resource Management and Human Factors;
In general we operate from our aviation training center located at Eindhoven Airport. However; any other preferred location is negotiable, also abroad.
Flexible from only 1 – 15 trainees!
If possible you can join an already planned training for a greatly reduced rate.
Short notice is our strength.