Fire and Smoke Training
Every 3 years Cabin Crew and Flight Crew must receive theoretical and practical training in emergencies involving fire and smoke on board. This training prepares the crew member for his/her duties and responsibilities and how to deal promptly in case of fire or smoke incidents.
• Elements of fire
• Classification of fires
• Identifying the source of the fire
• Potential fire risk areas
• Know your aircraft
• Communication, coordination and assistance
• Appropriate type of extinguishing agents
• Fire fighting equipment:
• Fire fighting techniques and procedures
• Ground based emergency services
• Practical fire fighting with use of relevant equipment
• Practical smoke exercise in a smoke filled area with use of a PBE
Our training center is located at Eindhoven Airport. However, the practical Fire Fighting will be conducted in Amsterdam.
Any other preferred location is negotiable, also abroad.
Flexible from only 1 – 15 trainees!
Regularly you can join an already planned training for a greatly reduced rate.
Short notice is our strength.