Sky Professionals, located Luchthavenweg 13, 5657 EA Eindhoven the Netherlands is responsible for the processing of personal data as mentioned in this privacy statement.
firstname.lastname@example.org, Mrs. Y. Hendrikx, Luchthavenweg 13, 5657 EA Eindhoven, +31 40 3682362
Personal data that we process:
Sky Professionals processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide them yourself.
Below listed you find an overview of the personal data we process:
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Address data
- Telephone numbers
- E-mail addresses
- Bankaccount data
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process:
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we can not check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this consent, please contact us via email@example.com and we will delete this information.
Sky Professionals processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- You can call or e-mail if necessary to carry out our services
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Sky Professionals also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return.
Sky Professionals does not decide on the basis of automated processing operations on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. This concerns decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, a Sky Professionals employee). Sky Professionals uses the following computer programs or systems:
- Microsoft Office365
- MS Sharepoint for internal use
- MS office tools a.o. MS Outlook
- Word Press
How long we store personal data:
Sky Professionals does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
- Category CV’s, resumes / Retention period: 1 year or shorter / Reason: on hold for customers
- Category third parties: Personal data trainees (NAW) / Retention period: deleted the month after executing training / reason: identification purpose access SPL-oost
- Category customers: training records trainees / Retention period: 5 years / reason: compliant with EASA regulation
- Category Instructor files CCTO / Retention period: 3 years after termination employment Sky Professionals / reason: compliant with OM 1.7.1, NL-CCTO-603
- Category Staff member files CCTO / Retention period: 3 years after termination employment Sky Professionals / reason: compliant with OM 1.7.1, NL-CCTO-603
- Category student files and training records CCTO / Retention period: indefinitly / reason: compliant with OM 1.7.1, NL-CCTO-603
Sharing personal data with third parties:
Sky Professionals will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide this information if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data in our assignment, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Sky Professionals remains responsible for these processing operations.
View, modify or delete data:
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Sky Professionals and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we have in your computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your request.
Sky Professionals also wishes to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data:
Sky Professionals takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact email@example.com