Differences training is a type specific training and must be completed when:
- Changing to a variant of the aircraft type currently operating;
- The emergency and safety equipment on board has changed;
- The emergency and safety equipment on board has a different location;
- Normal and emergency procedures have changed.
Differences training will be conducted in regulation with EASA ORO.CC.130
Refresher training will be applicable when a cabin crew member:
- Has not performed any flying duties (on one particular aircraft type) for 6 months
Course Contents (a.o.):
- Emergency procedures;
- Evacuation procedures;
- Actual opening of normal and emergency exits and cockpit door (normal and emergency modes);
- Demo of all other exits including flight deck windows;
- Location and handling of safety and emergency equipment on board.
Refresher training will be conducted in regulation with EASA ORO.CC.145
Our training center is located at Eindhoven Airport. However, training also may be conducted in Amsterdam.
Any other preferred location is negotiable, also abroad.
Flexible from only 1 – 12 trainees!
Regularly you can join an already planned training for a greatly reduced rate.
Short notice is our strength.